We are looking for caring and dedicated individuals to join our talented Dental Assistant Team. Our team is part of a world class culture that enjoys continuous learning through internal and external training, monthly team meetings and an emphasis on self-care and work-life balance.
Our Dental Assistants typically work four days per week, Monday-Friday, with a consistent schedule. This position will primarily work in
Arcadia, but may be asked to travel to our other locations occasionally throughout the month.
Are you passionate about patient health?
Are you looking to be part of a team that helps push you to reach your full potential?
Are you great at making people feel at ease and building rapport with new people?
If so, we’d love to chat! Recent dental assistant graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Self Care Incentives & Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance with three different options to best suit your current needs
- Dental Care for you and your family
- 401K with matching opportunities
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Paid CE (both individual and team)
- HIPAA, OSHA & CPR training provided on site
- Uniforms provided & laundered in office
- Flexible schedule, typically working four days per week Monday-Friday
- Experience working as a dental assistant AND/OR educational background from an accredited program in dental assisting. If you are currently enrolled in a program you are still encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program